Wheels and Waves Seventh Edition
– Biarritz France –
Thursday 14th June – Sunday 17th June 2018
Purchase your PASS online now to receive your advance booking discount.
4 DAY PASS 60€ (90€ if purchased on the day at the ticket counter).
1 DAYPASS 25€ (only sold on the day at the ticket counter)
Free for under 15s accompanied by a paying adult.
1 DAY PASS / SUNDAY 15€
3 DAY PASS (Friday + Saturday + Sunday) 65€
WEEKEND PASS (Saturday + Sunday) 40€
1 DAY PASS/ EVENT 10€. Only valid for one event (Punk’s Peak, Swank Rally or El Rollo). Only sold on the day at the ticket counter.
This year, buy your ticket online (4 DAY PASS only) and benefit from the chance to win an INDIAN SCOUT BOBBER
TICKETING HOURS OPERATION :
> Wednesday 13th June : 05.00 pm – 08.00 pm (only for the website tickets)
> Thursday 14th June : from 8.30 am
> Friday 15th June : from 9.00 am
> Saturday 16th June : from 9.00 am
> Sunday 17th June : from 9.00 am
OPENING TIME // VILLAGE :
> Thursday 14th June : 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
> Friday 15th June : 10.00 am – 01.00 am
> Saturday 16th June : 10.00 am – 01.00 am
> Sunday 17th June : 10.00 am – 06.00 pm
- access to the village “Cité de l’Océan” (surf and skate contests, concerts, projections, exhibitors …)
- visitor access to the “Punk’s Peak” sprint race
- visitor access to “El Rollo” flat track race
- visitor access to “Deus Swank Rally Wheels and Waves X” enduro
- visitor access to “Artride V”
- the opportunity to participate in our Indian X Wheels and Waves contest game
Please note: Advance booking is obligatory for all festival goers wishing to compete in any races or contests.