Wheels and Waves Eighth Edition
– Biarritz France –
Wednesday 12th June to Sunday 16th June 2019
«Back to our roots». For its 8th Edition, Wheels and Waves is going back to its origins.
We’re talking five days of beautiful encounters and fun, all centred on classic or custom motorcycles, surfing and skateboarding and the culture that goes with it: music, visual arts and other forms of expression.
Don’t forget, the 5 day pass gives you unlimited access to the entire festival site: the Village, Artride, Punk’s Peak Race, El Rollo, Swank Rally X Wheels and Waves enduro race, Log Invitational, Shred Your Sled, Hit The Deck, and all concerts and film screenings.
5 DAY PASS 60€
|FESTIVAL SITE TICKET OFFICE :|
|5 DAY PASS||90€|
|3 DAY PASS (Wed+Sat+Sun)||60€|
|WEEK-END PASS (Sat + Sun)||40€|
|1 DAY PASS||25€|
|EVENT PASS||15€||(Valid for one event only : Punk’s Peak, Swank Rally X Wheels and Waves enduro race or El Rollo) Available exclusively from the ticket counter on site|
Free for children under 15 accompanied by an adult with ticket.
The PASS includes:
- access to « Cité de l’Océan » village (motorcycles, skateboarding, surfing, show, concerts, projections, exhibitors, happening …)
- visitor access for the « Punk’s Peak » sprint race
- visitor access for the « El Rollo » flat track race
- visitor access for the « Swank Rally X Wheels and Waves » enduro race
- visitor access for the « Hit the Deck » skate contest
- visitor access for the « Log Invitational » surf contest
- access to « ArtRide » exhibition
TICKET OFFICE SCHEDULE – Cité de l’Océan 1, avenue de la plage 64200 BIARRITZ –
- Tuesday, June 11th: 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm (in order to get sold passes on the internet only)
- From Wednesday to Sunday : from 9.00 am
OPENING HOURS VILLAGE – Cité de l’Océan 1, avenue de la plage 64200 BIARRITZ –
- Wednesday, June 12th: 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
- Thursday, June 13th: 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
- Friday, June 14th: 10.00 am – 01.00 am
- Saturday, June 15th: 10.00 am – 01.00 am
- Sunday, June 16th: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Timetable may vary slightly